Every individual has dreams to buy a new car. It might be or may not be affordable to all, but the wishes remain constant. This fulfilment can be affected by many factors and most importantly the budget. However, one can easily opt to buy a late model that is a couple of years old from many car dealers.
There are many car dealers who offer some great deals on late models. One can not only enjoy the joy of owning a car but can also have one within the budget. Though the features and trends in a new car are upgraded with every version, there are many advantages that come along with loans to buy a car.
- Depreciation & Pricing:Availability of an updated version of cars every now and then is nothing unusual. This is the major reason why a car loses almost one third of its price value after a year or two of its purchase. This amount is generally equal to the amount that you would be paying for a car.
- Finance Options on the Vehicle: With a reliable car dealer and source, one can find great deals and options for finances. Auto loans are generally made easily available on purchase of new cars. However, these days there are many car dealerships that are willing to offer car loans for late model cars. This way you not only end up paying lower interest rates on your late model car but also will find it equivalent to what a new vehicle loan would be like.
- Ownership of the Car and its Costing: Costing of a car always includes certain factors like insurance, tags, taxes, maintenance and repairs and of course fuel. As the car value is already low, these costs however depreciate and thus you end up paying lesser amounts in every aspect of owning the car. Upon practical calculations, you will find that by buying a late model car you will be saving a lot of money. This is highly impossible when it comes to a brand new car purchase.
- Warranty for you New Car:An ideal warranty period given for a car is 36000 miles or three years, whichever is earlier. The warranty period for aspects like rust and coverage for protection of the car might be stretched to about five years. Buying a late model car gives you the opportunity to take over the time period that is lapsed already and moreover, they are transferred to the new owner’s name without having the need to pay anything additional.
- Know the Car Purchase: By gaining a complete know-how of the car before making a purchase gives you the benefit of understanding the post purchase conditions, servicing and maintenance options etc. When this purchase is made from reliablecar dealers, then automatically there is a label affixed to the car, which is, certified vehicle’. This means that the free servicing and maintenance period along with the warranty has been extended, which is of course greater than the facility given to a brand new car.
- Modification: Last but not the least, purchasing a late model car gives you an opportunity to modify it and give the car a brand new look altogether that is unique, innovative and exclusively with you.